PCTE(Polycarbonate) Membrane Filter, Hydrophilic /
PTTE(폴리카보네이트) 멤브레인 필터, 친수성
These standard, PVP-treated, polycarbonate track etch (PCTE) membrane ﬁlters are our lowest non-specific
binding membranes hydrophilic, exceptionally strong, and extractable-minimizing properties make them ideal for
blood assays, high-purity, and general filtration. Sterlitech's hydrophilic PCTE membranes are produced from a a
two-step, quality-assured, proprietary manufacturing process delivering consistent products with pore uniformity,
predictable flow rates, and trusted particle retention levels. A single, integral, microporous polycarbonate film is
used to produce the membranes and provide them with their thin, translucent, structure and the glass-like
surface characteristics that enable superior particle visibility and easy microscopic analysis. These PCTE
membranes are coated with polyvinylpyrrolidone to enhance the filter's ability process aqueous and alcoholic
samples. Their pores are absolutely-rated, precisely cylindrical, and narrowly distributed, allowing their surfaces to
capture 100% of particles larger than pore sizes.
0.01 - 0.1 micron
• Most liposome extrusions (range 0.03 - 0.4 µm)
• Asbestos (water)
• Bacteria removal: Acholeplasma laidwaii
• Removal of colloidal material from water
• Mycoplasma removal
• Tissue culture with collagen: skin graft
• Virus filtration
0.2 - 1.0 micron
• 0.2 µm: General sterile filtration, sterile filtration of corrosive fluids, immunology, implant tissue and cell studies, air venting, aqueous fluids, air and gas sterilizing. FITC stain technique, Legionella pneumophilia - air conditioning water, DNA fragments filtration, phytoplankton, bacteria removal, deionized water-clinical laboratory Type 1 and for semiconductor industry using SEM analysis, and EPA leachate/toxicity testing.
• 0.4 µm: Sterility testing, pulp, paper-adsorbable organic halides-water (AOX), air (asbestos fibers, silica particles pollen), dewatering, purification of cellular suspensions and wine stabilization, immunology - tissue and cell stuides, forensic analysis (SEM), microscopic examination - samples, Water-pollution (Escherichia coli), trace metal analysis (USGS method), nitrates, nitrites, phosphates, and ammonia (low extractable), particle analysis of corrosive fluids, bacteria - Serratia marcescens, and cell culture.
• 0.6 µm: Particle analysis (corrosive fluids), analysis of wine, milk, cells and plasmapheresis.
• Latex Agglutination Assays
• 0.8u µm: General air analysis (asbestos, Cadmium), sugar molds (food),
gravimetric analysis, tissue culture partitioning, wine stabilization, alkaline elution (DNA).
• 1.0 µm: Serum pre-filtration, beer stabilization, ultracleaning (corrosive fluids),
microfiltration (alcohol solutions), Giardia lamblia (removes most of them), red blood cells (RBC)
• (0.2-0.8 µm): EPA leachate/toxicity testing.
• (0.4-3.0 µm): Cell culture
• (0.6-1.0 µm): Plasmapheresis
2.0 - 30.0 micron
• 2.0 µm: Chemotaxis, alkaline elution (DNA), red blood cells (RBC's)
• 3.0 µm: General microfiltration and clarification, cytological evaluation
(cerebrospinal fluid), chemotaxis, red blood cells (RBC), microfiltration of corrosive fluids
• 5.0 µm: Exfoliate cytology, chemotaxis, gravimetric analysis, Gairdia lamblia (3-5um) observation, canine heartworm microfilariae (dirofilaria immitis), erythrocyte deformability (4.7 µm), gross particulate analysis of corrosive fluids (oil, diesel, gas filtration)
• 8.0 µm: Cytology
• 12.0um: Starch, Schistosoma haematobium
• (0.4-3.0 µm): Cell culture
• (8.0-14.0 µm): Larger bacteria, general clarification and pre-filtration of corrosive fluids,
most acides, some ester photoresists, reagent grade chemicals and alcohol solutions
• (10.0-12.0 µm): Human melonoma invasion study (cancer-tumors), leukocytes, metastasis tumor cell
• (0.01-20 µm): Scanning electron microscopy (SEM)